1. Bank Robber: All you need for this costume is a black and white striped shirt, black hat, gloves, pants, mask, and a bag with $ on it. You can go with a partner or solo - it just depends if you want to split the loot.
2. Pineapple: Grab a yellow dress, (or yellow pants and shirt, if dresses aren't your thing), a headband, and "leaves" which you can easily craft using green construction paper.
3. Where's Waldo: This costume might date you a little, but don't worry about that. For this look all you need is a red and white striped shirt and hat, jeans, and round glasses. Bonus points if you have a scroll, backpack, and walking stick.
4. Duct Tape Skeleton: Pick up a black shirt and pants (or bodysuit if you want to get fancy), and white or glow-in-the-dark electrical or duct tape. Tape pieces on the black shirt and pants to represent bones (you don't have to get super anatomically correct, but we'd recommend consulting a diagram just to get a sense of where to start).
5. Salt And/Or Pepper Shakers: It would be best if you had a buddy for this costume, but if you're going stag you'll just have to pick the spice you want to be. If you're pepper, you'll need a black shirt with a P on it and a pair of black pants. If you're salt, you'll need a white shirt with an S on it and a pair of white pants. Not necessary, but if you have a grey hat, wear it!
We hope our list helps you find your inner costume couture and inspires your look this year. If you didn't need our help with your outfit, we've got to ask: what are you dressing up as this Halloween? Will you have a spooky, funny, or group costume? Let us know below!