Aug 16, 2012
BAKE, CALGARY HOME + DESIGN SHOW, CAMPING, CHOCOLATE, COOKING, Default, DESSERT, GRAHAM CRACKER, Home, KIDS, RECIPE, S'MORE, S'MORE BITES, SNACK, TORONTO FALL HOME SHOW, TREAT, VANCOUVER HOME + DESIGN SHOW No comments
To me, summertime=camping and camping=s'mores! But if you're not going camping and can't find an awesome bonfire anywhere, here's a great way to make quick and delicious s'mores in your kitchen!
1. With a cookie cutter, cut graham crackers into rounds (optional)
2. With clean scissors, cut large marshmallows in half and place them on the cookies
3. Place the cookie sheet of marshmallowed cookies in an oven set to a low broil
4. Watch the marshmallows closely, once their tops become golden take them out of the oven (this happens very quickly)
5. Once out of the oven, place a chocolate kiss on top of each gooey marshmallow and enjoy!
*Note: These treats are best served when warm!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.