Aug 23, 2012
Birmingham, Calgary, Default, DIY, DIY CINNAMON CANDLES, DIY COFFEE BEAN CANDLES, FALL, FALL HOME SHOW, HOME AND DESIGN SHOW, HOME AND PATIO SHOW, HOME DECOR, Interior Design, MINNEAPOLIS, PHILADELPHIA, Toronto No comments
Photo via WOHNIDEE
An earlier posts on the Home and Garden Blog featured DIY Coffee Bean Candles; in keeping with that theme I present to you these amazing DIY Cinnamon Candles!
(A great decor swap for the upcoming fall season)
1. Grab a few tall & round unscented candles.
2. Purchase a pack of cinnamon sticks. These can be found in many grocery stores, spice shops, and some craft stores.
3. Tie the cinnamon sticks around the contour of the candles and secure in place with twine or string. If you are having difficulty, use tape to wrap the cinnamon sticks and remove it once the twine is in place.
**These candles can be grouped together on a plate or spread throughout the home; either way, they will smell fabulous when lit.
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.