Apr 4, 2013
ADIRONDACK CHAIR, Default, DIY, DIY ADIRONDACK, Edmonton, edmonton home and garden show, HOME DECOR, JERRY AULENBACH, MUSKOKA CHAIR, TUTORIAL No comments
Recently at our Edmonton Home + Garden Show we hosted a fun Pallet Challenge! Edmontonians to used their creative talent, to raise money for the Ronald McDonald House! One of our challengers was Jerry Aulenbach, who created these amazing Adirondack chairs and table. As you can see in the video below, Jerry has some amazing talents when it comes to carpentry!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.