Apr 8, 2014
As the summer months approach, it's time to be inspired by a few divine country and cottage retreats. Lounging by the lake and sitting by the bonfire are some of my favorite elements of cottage living. While some may consider the cottage to be a slightly more retro hideout, great cottage home decor is not hard to find!
5 Great Cottage Decor Ideas
1. Display your old and useful favorites on shelves, instead of cupboards.
|Image via Lonny|
2. Use ladders for outdoor storage and decor.
|Image via Rachel Whiting|
3. Repurpose old cottage memorabilia.
|Image via Cynthia Weber|
4. Add accents reflective of your favorite cottage surroundings.
|Image via House & Home|
5. Upcycle antique furniture and place pieces in alternative spaces.
Image via French Country Cottage
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.