May 7, 2013
Are you planning on giving or receiving some beautiful flowers this Mother's Day? Let's hope so! And if you are so lucky, you may need some ideas as to how you should display those flowers in your home. Below are some great examples of floral arrangements in the home.
Perfect Ways To Display Your Bouquets
1. Put them in the bedroom! Curbed
2. Try this when they start to droop! Something Green Events
3. Cut them short. Homedit
4. Place them by a plant. The Simply Luxurious Life
5. Add citrus to the vase. Love Handling Food
6. Place them on a serving tray. Homedit
7. Separate them, and make several small arrangements. Style at Home
Do you have a favorite way of displaying a floral arrangement in your home?
Please, leave us a comment below!
Plan your trip to ANY of our Home and Garden Shows today!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...