May 30, 2013
CANADA, NATIONAL HOME SHOW, Ottawa, OTTAWA HOME AND GARDEN SHOW, RE/MAX, REAL ESTATE, REMAX No comments
We’re kicking off 2013 right, with some great advice from RE/MAX. Selling your home in today’s market requires some thoughtful planning and expertise. And who better to share some expertise than RE/MAX, a sponsor of both our National Home Show in Toronto, and our spring Ottawa Home and Garden Show.
Today, they’re sharing with us some tips on furniture placement and lighting. Enjoy!
Things to ConsiderLighting
- Keep lights on for pictures and showings
- Remember that dark corners can make a room appear smaller
- Dimmer switches are a great option and are often considered a selling feature
- Consider the condition of your permanent light fixtures
- If your furniture is outdated or worn, focal points may be lost, and people may assume youR home is not well-maintained
- Consider the flow of traffic; how potential buyers may walk through your home
home to its full potential. To download a helpful checklist, and get more great tips from our
friends at RE/MAX, visit www.FitToSell.ca.
Of course, we’ll be bringing you more RE/MAX advice and show updates as we
countdown to the National Home Show and the Ottawa Home and Garden Show.
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.