May 30, 2013
CANADA, NATIONAL HOME SHOW, Ottawa, OTTAWA HOME AND GARDEN SHOW, RE/MAX, REAL ESTATE, REMAX, Toronto No comments
Are you or anyone you know looking to sell a home sometime soon? Well you’re in luck! Since we’ve partnered with RE/MAX for our 2013 National Home Show in Toronto and our Ottawa Home + Garden Show, we’ve been given the 411 on improving your home’s salability. Check out the video below!
10 Best Ways to Improve Your Home’s Salability
- Optimizing the condition of your property will give buyers what they’re looking for
- Rearranging your home will help buyers with visualizing themselves in the space
- Focusing on the positive elements of your home, like the layout or the flooring is crucial
Overall, remember that your home must always look its best when it’s on the market; if a home does not appear fit to sell, the price may be reduced. Of course for more great information on buying and selling your home, visit RE/MAX‘s helpful websites FitToSell.ca and FitToBuy.ca!
More RE/MAX advice, contest announcements, and show updates to come as we countdown to the National Home Show and the Ottawa Home and Garden Show.
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.