Jun 21, 2013
4TH OF JULY, AMERICA, CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES, DESSERT, DIY, FOURTH, INDEPENDENCE DAY, JULY 4TH, RECIPE, RED WHITE BLUE, TUTORIAL No comments
It's almost Independence Day! For many, this time of year marks the beginning of a perfect summer. In the spirit of all things red, white and blue, we put together a delightful dessert tutorial for you and the whole family to enjoy.
Check out How to Make 4th of July Strawberries by Andrée of @HomeShows on Snapguide.
- Strawberries (As many as you want!)
- Blue Sprinkles (Enough to cover the tips of the berries)
- Melted White Chocolate (Enough to cover half the berries)
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL OUR AMERICAN FANS, FRIENDS & READERS!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.