Jun 28, 2013
CENTERPIECE, CENTERPIECES, DIY, DO IT YOURSELF, FLOWER, FLOWERS, MASON JARS, SUMMER, UPCYCLE, VASES No comments
Don't forget about your table this summer! A fun summer centerpiece shouldn't be too complicated to put together. Whether it's a bowl of fruit or some pretty flowers, we've got out fave five ideas below!
2. Sprinkle Lined Vases
3. Rainbow Water Centerpiece
4. Succulent Centerpiece
5. Upcycled Bottles
5 DIY Centerpieces1. Upcycled Mason Jars
|Image & Tutorial: Design, Dining + Diapers|
|Image & Tutorial: Tikkido|
|Image & Tutorial: Papery and Cakery|
|Image & Tutorial: Making Home Base|
|Image & Tutorial: HomeShows on Snapguide|
Which one will you be making this weekend?
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.