Jun 17, 2013
This year at the 2013 Jacksonville Home & Patio Show (Sept 19-22), you won't want to miss Rokreation!
Offering unique alternatives to real stone and block construction, Rokreaction is a veteran-owned and operated business that has always called North Florida home.
- What are your products/services?
- We make retaining walls, waterfalls, walkways, patios, and much more using solid concrete. An innovative alternative to real rock and block construction. We use a cutting edge process of creating durable hardscapes from solid monolithic concrete.
- How did your company get started (founders, early ideas, developments, etc.)?
- We were founded in 2010 here in North Florida and became a dealer for Stonemakers out of New Hampshire we are the #1 dealer in the State of Florida.
- Describe the process of creating your product(s)
- We use state of the art Vertical concrete and a Waterfall Panel system that is unmatched creating a light weight product that is durable for years to come.
- “If your dream doesn't scare “You” it is not big enough."
- What are your home and garden pet peeves?
- Uncut grass
- How many years have you been involved in this particular Home Show?
- This is our second Home show.
- What is your favorite part about the Home Show?
- Speaking to people who know what they are looking for and motivated to dream.
- What is the weirdest client request you have ever received?
- Currently we are building a tree that will launch Tennis Balls for a Dog Park in Lancaster PA for “Jason Cameron” from the DIY Network show Mancaves we begin filming in July.
"If you can imagine it, we might just be able to create it, who knows till you call!" - Rokreation
Don't miss your chance to speak with Rockreation at our 2013 Jacksonville Home & Patio Show (Sept 19-22)!
Home Show Calendar
- Jan 9-11 | Salt Lake Home Show
- Jan 16-18 | Oklahoma City Home + Garden Show
- Jan 16-18 | NOLA Home Show
- Jan 17-25 | Philadelphia Home Show
- Jan 23-25 | Home + Remodeling Show
- Jan 23-25 | Edmonton Renovation Show
- Jan 23 - Feb 1 | Indianapolis Home Show
- Feb 6-8 | Kansas City Remodel + Garden Show
- Feb 6-15 | The Great Big Home + Garden Show
- Feb 12-15 | Des Moines Home + Garden Show
- Feb 12-15 | Birmingham Home + Garden Show
- Feb 13-15 | Downtown Raleigh Home Show
- Feb 18-22 | BC Home + Garden Show
- Feb 20-22 | Johnson County Home + Garden
- Feb 25-Mar 1 | Minneapolis Home + Garden Show
- Feb 26 - Mar 1 | Calgary Home + Garden Show
- Feb 27 - Mar 1 | Capital Remodel + Garden Show
- Mar 5-8 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Mar 6-8 | Salt Lake Tribune Home + Garden
- Mar 6-8 & 13-15 | Buffalo Home Show
- Mar 6-15 | Montreal National Home Show
- Mar 19-22 | Denver Home Show
- Mar 19-22 | Edmonton Home + Garden Show
- Mar 20-22 | OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show
- Mar 26-29 | Ottawa Home + Garden Show
- Mar 27-29 | Cleveland Home + Remodeling Show
- May 29-31 | Casa Latina Home Expo - Miami
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
Are you or anyone you know looking to sell a home sometime soon? Well you’re in luck! Since we’ve partnered with RE/MAX for our 2013 Nati...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.