This year at the 2013 Jacksonville Home & Patio Show (Sept 19-22), you won't want to miss Rokreation!
Offering unique alternatives to real stone and block construction, Rokreaction is a veteran-owned and operated business that has always called North Florida home.
- What are your products/services?
- We make retaining walls, waterfalls, walkways, patios, and much more using solid concrete. An innovative alternative to real rock and block construction. We use a cutting edge process of creating durable hardscapes from solid monolithic concrete.
- How did your company get started (founders, early ideas, developments, etc.)?
- We were founded in 2010 here in North Florida and became a dealer for Stonemakers out of New Hampshire we are the #1 dealer in the State of Florida.
- Describe the process of creating your product(s)
- We use state of the art Vertical concrete and a Waterfall Panel system that is unmatched creating a light weight product that is durable for years to come.
- “If your dream doesn't scare “You” it is not big enough."
- What are your home and garden pet peeves?
- Uncut grass
- How many years have you been involved in this particular Home Show?
- This is our second Home show.
- What is your favorite part about the Home Show?
- Speaking to people who know what they are looking for and motivated to dream.
- What is the weirdest client request you have ever received?
- Currently we are building a tree that will launch Tennis Balls for a Dog Park in Lancaster PA for “Jason Cameron” from the DIY Network show Mancaves we begin filming in July.
"If you can imagine it, we might just be able to create it, who knows till you call!" - Rokreation
Don't miss your chance to speak with Rockreation at our 2013 Jacksonville Home & Patio Show (Sept 19-22)!