Jun 14, 2013
Zepter has been committed to producing high-quality consumer goods for over 25 years. This year, Zepter will be bringing their high grade cookware to our show. We interviewed this fabulous exhibitor to learn a little more about their brand, their products, and what they stand for. Check it out below!
- How did your company get started (founders, early ideas, developments, etc.)?
- Zepter International started in Austria in 1986 by founder Philip Zepter. Mr. Zepter made a commitment to promoting a healthy lifestyle through healthy eating by making high quality cookware.
- What are your products/services?
- Zepter International is a global enterprise that produces, sells and distributes exclusive, high-quality consumer goods including high-grade medical stainless steel cookware that is made in Italy.
- What is your company’s mantra?
- “Live Longer”
- What’s the best advice (creative or business-related) that you've ever been given?
- “Aim high. Even if you accomplish only half, you've done a lot.”
- What are your home and garden pet peeves?
- Perfectly cut grass.
- What are your top 3 home and garden tips for this season?
- Cut grass regularly
- Add garden colour – pink and white!
- Entertain at home as much as possible, by cooking with Zepter!
- The Zepter WOK – made of 316L stainless steel. Photo below!
- What is your favourite part about the Fall Home Show?
- The range of products that are featured.
Don't miss the amazing line of Zepter products at our 2013 Toronto Fall Home Show Oct. 3-6, 2013 at the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place.
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.