Jul 23, 2013
It's time to light up your whole house in a much more unique way! Once the walls are painted and the furniture is chosen, many tend to think the house is complete...but what about the lights? Lighting can add a lot of charm to a space; this charm should be unique in every room. So whether it's a chandelier here, and a few pendant lights there, don't be a afraid to make lighting an added feature in every room.
8 Bright Light Ideas
1. Go contemporary in the dining room
2. Have fun in the kids rooms
|Image via BHG.com|
3. Mix the old with the new in the kitchen
|Image via Jodi Mockabee|
4. Add a little rustic charm in the game room
5. Create a focal point, go big and industrial anywhere
|Image via Lonny|
6. Be romantic by your kitchen table
7. Add a little color and symmetry to the bedroom
|Image via Lonny|
8. Add a chandelier to the kitchen
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.