Jul 3, 2013
If you love modern country rustic, you're a fan of quirky fixtures and rich layered textures.
You're a huge fan of vintage style, upcycle projects, and awesome flea market finds. You're not scared of using patterns in your home, as well as handmade textiles that provide a lived-in vibe. You love to layer in all your spaces, and you look for diversity in your rustic look. While you like to make sure every space is unique, your dedication to vintage charm truly unifies your home.
Check out some examples of this design style below!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.