Mar 7, 2014
BRAVO, CELEBRITY, COLORADO, Denver, DENVER HOME SHOW, JOSH FLAGG, MILLION DOLLAR LISTING, NATIONAL WESTERN COMPLEX, Spring, Stage No comments
Looking to buy, sell, or invest in new property? Learn how to find real estate that will earn you money and fit your lifestyle with Realtor JOSH FLAGG of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing. Josh will be sharing his real estate must-dos, while also dishing on what to avoid when buying or selling. Don't stress over your investment, prepare a plan and relax. Catch Josh next Saturday and Sunday (March 15 & 16) on our IKEA LIFESTYLE STAGE.
Even though Josh is based in the 90210, he’s got tips to sell and how to get full asking price on your home - no matter what zip code you live in.
Q: What are your top 3 tips for selling homes – what can sellers do to improve their chances of getting their asking price no matter what zip code they live in?
- First – “Price reasonably with consideration of your property condition and the neighborhood. Come to a price as if the house wasn’t your own.”
- Second – “Make sure the house is VERY clean, many times potential buyers will focus on that as opposed to the space. “
- Third – “Edit, edit, edit! Take out all of the unnecessary items in your home to make it look larger. (i.e. photos, excess furniture).”
Q: What are the hot buttons for buyers right now?
- A: There are more things that buyers have steered away from. My clients are now looking for simpler and less maintenance homes. Think twice before installing anything that could be considered more work for the buyer.
Q: What can people expect to see when they watch Million Dollar Listing?
- A: You will see me butt heads with one of my co-stars. Viewers will also see some of the most spectacular real estate.
Q: Fans of the show will want to know how your grandmother Edith is doing
- A: She is doing great!!! She is recovering from a hip replacement, but is as strong as ever.
Come meet Josh and get more behind-the-scenes scoop, stories and tips when he appears on stage at the Denver Home Show March 15 and 16. Click here for more information.
MARCH 14-16, 2014
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.