Aug 19, 2013
BRITISH COLUMBIA, JAMIE BANFIELD, JB INTERIOR DESIGN, Vancouver, VANCOUVER HOME AND DESIGN SHOW, VANCOUVER HOME SHOW, WHITE ROCK No comments
You won't want to miss jB Interior Design at our
2013 Vancouver Home + Design Show (Oct. 17-20)!
Get to know this fabulous exhibitor!
- Company Website
- White Rock BC
- Jamie and his team work on projects of all sizes, from complete design services for multi-million dollar homes to selecting the perfect paint colour for a client’s master bath. Whether residential design or selected commercial projects Jamie always manages to delight his customers with his fresh enduring designs, creative solutions, and his desire for sustainable sourcing. Jamie challenges his team to source the perfect solutions in all aspects of the design, specification, execution and management of each project. His team not only listens to the client but also understands the effects of each design, the importance of the attention to detail and the construction choice for a client’s space.
- Colour, Shapes, Pattern, Texture! Blow up the scale!
- We are here to problem-solve, inspire, envision, and educate our clients to create a space that enhances ones quality of life and doing so might take longer than a HGTV design episode!
- We start out our design relationship with each client with a "meet and inspire" where we chat about the space, the client needs, wants, expectations and outcomes for the end users. As a total project design and management team we see the project from inspiration to final completion.
- What is the most important part of your process?
- When working on any project a plan is the most import part of the process. By having a plan and doing our homework we help clients everyday save time, funds and skip those headaches! My team and I implement budget schematics, timelines and desired completion dates in the early phases of concept, by doing so we create a well formed foundation of the projects working grounds.
- We work with our clients and other members to form a detailed design-build package; this package encompasses every product, fixture, fitting, finishing material, detail, schedule, budget and task needed to bring the dreamed space to life! This package ensures all parties involved are all on the same page. Once we have completed the design-build package we implement the scheduling of tasks, and ordering of all noted construction, finishing, fixture and fitting products. My team and I will personally oversee all aspects of the installation process, and educate the client through the process.
- Tell us about your team’s cooperation and integrity:
- As design professionals my team understands the "dos" and "donts" of a project and are very honest to all involved from clients, trades and our industry network. My team works with integrity and ethics, and I hold all parties involved to a high level of ethic and integrity of all sectors of business! We hold our industry network to a high standard of quality, and we will personally oversee the project until the last item is in place in one's new and spectacular space!
- Our main purpose as a total project design and management team is health and safety of all involved, to design, create and implement a well functional, usable space that is not only physically, socially and aesthetically functional for all end users but fits with the client’s personality and needs. We adhere to code and regulatory requirements while encouraging environmental sustainability and green solutions. We are here to problem-solve, inspire, envision, and educate our clients to create a space that enhances ones quality of life and doing so might take longer than a HGTV design episode!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.