Nov 21, 2013
While moving over the holidays may seem like a stressful process, Kellie Gragg, The Realtor Who Cares, is here to help. With a little advice and some quick holiday home staging, buying and selling this season may be a lot simpler than expected.
For all your Real Estate Needs call
The Realtor Who Cares
Phone Number: 205-410-1005
3 Ways to Improve Holiday Staging
- To keep your space warm and inviting, opt for white strands of lights instead of colored ones. Too much color can distract the eye and could negatively impact the look of a your space.
- Of course, we all know that adding a few plants or flowers can be great for home staging. However over the holidays, you can opt for a more rustic look by using outdoor elements from your yard. Pine cones, twigs, stunning branches, place everything in a large vase and you'll have cheap and easy table decor that is not distracting.
Now that your home is ready to sell, you may need help finding your dream home! Give Kellie Gragg of Legacy Home Realty a call (205-410-1005) and start satisfying all your real estate wishes.
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.