Jan 23, 2014
Kimberly Lacy is the project manager on HGTV’s “Curb Appeal.” Known for her on-camera charisma and outgoing personality, each week Kimberly shares her practical painting and landscaping tips, techniques and demonstrations with viewers.
Kimberly is appearing at the Indianapolis Home Show on Saturday, Jan. 25 and Sunday, Jan. 26. Make sure you don’t get kicked to the curb!
To get to know a little more about Kimberly, here’s a Q&A!
1. Name three items you couldn’t live without.
Mascara, pruners, iPhone
2. How did you get your start in the design business?
An internship with HGTV’s “Designed to Sell” (DC addition). I also started painting at the age of 16.
3. Describe your design style in five words or less.
4. What is your most memorable career moment to date?
Two-year relocation to San Francisco to film “Curb Appeal”
5. What is your personal motto?
A closed mouth doesn’t get fed.
6. What is something your fans may not know about you?
I have a pretty serious business side.
7. Explain why you love “Curb Appeal.”
I love being able to assist the neighbors because they have no clue they are being chosen for a makeover. No coincidences, just deserving!
Come see Kimberly Lacy at the 2014 Indianapolis Home Show on Saturday, Jan. 25 and Sunday, Jan. 26!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.