Feb 12, 2014
Ahmed Hassan, BEER, Birmingham, Birmingham Home and Garden Show, BIRMINGHAM HOME SHOW, BIRMINGHAM-JEFFERSON CONVENTION COMPLEX, EMILY ELLYN, Garden, PLANT No comments
There are hundreds of reasons to head over to the Birmingham Home and Garden Show at downtown’s BJCC February 13-16.
If you’re looking for the top 10, here’s what can’t be missed:
1.Ahmed Hassan from DIY’s Yard Crashers. Ready to ditch the brown, wintry tundra for the green yards of Spring? Get tips to get garden ready directly from one of the industry’s top experts Ahmed Hassan. Ahmed is best known from DIY Network’s Yard Crashers will be sharing behind-the-scenes tricks and tips from the popular series with show guests on Saturday and Sunday
2. Retro Rad Diva Emily Ellyn. Don’t miss Emily Ellyn’s “jam sessions”. The “Retro Rad Diva” will share how to turn Mother Nature’s seasonal produce bounty into delicious homemade jams and jellies. She’ll share her culinary wisdom and recipes with guests on Friday and Saturday.
3. Birmingham Bargain Mom. Back by popular demand, Christie “Birmingham Bargain Mom” Dedman will appear at the show daily with tried-and-true tips on saving money on groceries and items for the home.
4. Lush Feature Gardens. The weather outside may still be frightful, but the inside of the BJCC is so delightful with a quartet of lush feature gardens.
5. Southern Living Plant Collection Stage. The region’s top horticultural experts are in the house and on the Southern Living Plant Collections Stage, including Carmen Johnston who will share the hottest spring colors for 2014.
6. Calling All Foodies. The second floor of the Birmingham Home and Garden Show houses the spacious Western Supermarket sampling pavilion – that’s right, SAMPLES.
7. Honoring Our Finest -Hero Day. On Thursday only, the show honors local heroes. Military and first responders in uniform or with valid ID get FREE admission to the show.
8. Exclusive Show Only Deals. The Birmingham Home and Garden Show gathers more than 300 of the area’s top home improvement experts under one roof for the ultimate destination to shop, compare and save on projects. Also, many vendors offer special discounts that exclusive to home show guests.
9. Buy Online and Save. Everyone’s looking to save some green – show guests who buy their tickets online prior to the show save $3 off regular admission – and get to bypass the lines at the show.
10. Craft Beer Tasting. Birmingham Magazine is hosting a seasonal craft beer tasting just for show guests on Friday evening at the show.
BIRMINGHAM-JEFFERSON CONVENTION COMPLEX
SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY OFFER
Looking for perfect Valentine`s Day gift? Click here, print, and wrap show tickets for your loved one!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.