Apr 30, 2014
Design, FLOWERS, Garden, HAMMOCK, HOME DECOR, HOT TUB, OUTDOOR, OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE, PARTY, Patio, PERGOLA, YARD No comments
While it may be a little too cool to relax outdoors at the moment (depending where you live), it's never too early to start planning your great spring/summer escape! Before buying new furniture, think about how you'll be spending time in your yard this summer. Are you looking to catch some rays, play soccer with the whole family, or entertain small groups? Regardless of the pastimes you choose, there are plenty of outdoor living possibilities for everyone. Take a look at some of our great examples below!
10 IDEAS: Outdoor Living Spaces
1. The Shady Chill Zone
2. The Comfy Townhouse Front Porch
3. The Party Central Pergola
4. The Bright & Cheery BBQ Escape
6. The Family Fire Retreat
7. The Zen Condo Balcony
8. The Dreamy Hot Tub Oasis
10. The L-Shaped Reading Sectional
What are you planning for your outdoor living space? Tweet
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.