Apr 28, 2014
ALBERTA, Edmonton, edmonton home and garden show, HOME DECOR, Interior Design, MOTHER'S DAY No comments
With Mother's Day fast approaching, we've decided to highlight five spaces fit for mom to relax in after a hard days work. While all five may not be doable in every home, every mom should have at least one dedicated spot. Whether it's in the kitchen, dining room, or on the patio, find your mom-perfect destination and cherish it!
5 Mom-Perfect Spaces
1. A breakfast counter. Perfect for any busy mom!
2. An eclectic workspace complete with family photos and personal touches.
3. A cozy sectional for the whole family.
4. A pretty place to entertain guests.
5. A garden nook with a comfy hammock or chaise.
What kind of space do you and your mom relax in?
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.