Oct 24, 2014
ART, artwork, CRAFT, creative, DIY, ENTERTAINING, HALLOWEEN, Halloween Crafts, HALLOWEEN DECOR, Halloween Party, haunted house, kids crafts, MASON JARS, PUMPKINS No comments
If you’re looking for some fun ways to entertain your little ones and get them into the Halloween spirit you’ve come to the right place. Sure, you could try putting on Charlie Brown or Jack Skellington, but why not go with something a bit more creative? Get everyone into the spooky season with these clever Halloween crafts. We’ve got a great list of projects for you and your brood to enjoy. And, as an added bonus, these crafts also make for charming Halloween decor! It’s a win-win.
1. Mason jar jack-o-lanterns - How sweet are these little guys?
Image via My Crafty Spot
2. Melted crayon pumpkin - Such an awesome craft and the finished product looks amazing!
Image via Crafty Morning
3. Glow-in-the-dark terrarium - This one requires a bit of planning, but allows for a lot of creativity. What scene will your kids want to make?
Image via Babble Dabble Do
4. Stained glass pumpkin - Perfect for younger crafters and sure to look nice in your home.
Image via Crafts on Sea
5. Mini haunted houses - No birds will want to live in these spooky abodes!
Image via Kids Activities Blog
6. Pine cone spiders - These cute crawlers incorporate nature in such a fun way.
Image via Live Craft Eat
7. Masking tape mummy - Another great craft for little hands.
Image via No Time For Flash Cards
8. Ghosts in a jar - This one is definitely our favorite. It requires a few more supplies, but it's so adorable!
Image via Landeelu
9. Hanging bat craft - We love this craft because it presents a great opportunity to teach your children about bats. Why do they hang upside down? Are they birds or mammals? Find out together!
Image via Buggy and Buddy
10. Cardboard mini monsters - You can make your classic Frankenstein, or try and think up your own monsters!
Image via Crafts By Amanda
Halloween is coming up fast so we've got to ask: what ways have you and your family been getting ready for this fun holiday? Watching monster movies? Baking spooky treats? Carving pumpkins? Let us know below!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.