Nov 5, 2014
ARTISAN PRODUCTS, DANNI BOATWRIGHT, DANNI'S FAVORITE FINDS, HOLIDAY, Holiday Boutique, HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS, KANSAS CITY, KC Holiday Boutique, MARILLAC, Overland Park Convention Center No comments
The Holiday Boutique starts tomorrow! Running from November 6-9 at the Overland Park Convention Center it promises to be the shopping event of the season. With so many things happening at the show we want to help make sure you don’t miss a thing. Check out the top five things we’re most excited to see and do and start planning your trip.
1. Danni Boatwright – The winner of CBS’ Survivor: Guatemala is the official spokesperson for the Holiday Boutique. See Danni at the show and let her fabulous sense of style help you. She’s made a list of her Favorite Finds so you can shop the show like a pro.
2. Girls Night Out – On Friday, November 7 from 5-9pm we’ll be having a Girls Night Out. Get your friends together and come down to the show to enjoy music, door prizes, and cocktails. What could be better?
3. Artisan Products – Get truly unique gifts at the Holiday Boutique by exploring our Artisan Products. To earn this designation each product has to be one-of-a-kind, so you can trust the floor decal that will help guide you to these original pieces. Show loved ones you really care by getting them something they can't find anywhere else.
4. Marillac’s Enchanted Forest – The Enchanted Forest is Marillac’s annual fundraiser. Local celebrities and tastemakers have helped to decorate more than 100 wreaths and trees, which provide an electrifying seasonal backdrop for the Holiday Boutique. Each piece is for sale via silent auction, with the proceeds benefiting the children and adolescents served by Marillac. The Enchanted Forest doesn’t have an admission fee and will be open the same hours as the Holiday Boutique. Make sure to visit it while you’re at the show.
5. The Shopping – With over 250 unique exhibitors showcasing the latest trends in apparel, decor, jewelry, seasonal gifts, gourmet food, and more, you’re sure to find something for everyone on your list (and a thing or two for yourself!). Want to know exactly who’ll be coming? Visit our Buyer’s Guide and connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to get a sneak peek at some of the many companies and individuals joining us at this year’s Holiday Boutique.
Did you know that connecting with us on Facebook has perks beyond getting to know our fabulous exhibitors? You can also get exclusive deals. Right now when you visit our Facebook page you can get two tickets to the show for the price of one! A great deal for a great show, we can’t wait to see you there!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.