Dec 1, 2014
#HoliDIY, Candle Holders, christmas, CHRISTMAS TREE, CRAFT, DIY, ENTERTAINING, HOLIDAY, Holiday Crafts, HOLIDAY DIY, Holiday Entertaining, HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS, Holiday Lights, homemade, Ornaments No comments
Looking for a fun way to get everyone in the holiday spirit? With the busyness and stress associated with this time of year it’s common to encounter a Grinch or two. Help family and friends find that festive feeling with these fun, seasonal DIYs. We’ve compiled a list of 12 holiday projects for you and your brood to enjoy. Turn on some wintry carols, gather your supplies, and get crafting. Everyone will be holly and jolly in no time.
1. Winter Silhouette Candle Holder - Set the scene with this mason jar candle holder. Create a cozy winter wonderland.
Image via Shabby Art Boutique
2. Magazine Christmas Trees - Don't throw away that old catalog. Turn it into a sweet little Christmas Tree instead.
Image via Seven Clown Circus
3. JOY Bottles - Spread some joy with this message on a bottle!
Image via Mandi Being Crafty
4. Retro Snow Globe - Get nostalgic for a simpler time and holidays of old.
Image via It All Started With Paint
5. Ribbon Tree Ornaments - We've found a use for the scraps of ribbon left over from last year's gifts. These cute little ornaments are simple to make and look great!
Image via Fireflies + Mudpies
6. Burlap Holiday Lights - Jazz up your holiday lights with this rustic twist.
Image via create. craft. love.
Please only try this craft with modern lights. This is a fire hazard when done with older holiday lights.
7. Pine Cone Christmas Tree - This is a great project for little crafters and allows for lots of creativity!
Image via Crafter's Delights
8. Santa Logs - How nice would these guys look on your front porch?
Image via Smart Girls DIY
9. Button Snowman Ornament - Is your sewing kit full of old, mismatched buttons, saved from shirts you no longer own? You're in luck! Use them to make this adorable little Frosty.
Image via See How We Sew...
10. Cinnamon Spice Ornaments - Fill your home with the smells of the season!
Image via Simply Notable
11. Embroidery Ornaments - This creative project is a great way to put leftover crafting supplies to use.
Image via The Crafty Cupboard
12. Felt Christmas Tree - Speaking of leftover crafting supplies, do you have felt swatches going to waste? Use them to create this fun and festive tree.
Image via Scissor Variations
We hope these fun crafts help get you and your loved ones in the holiday spirit. Since it’s still early December we’ve got to ask: when do you start decorating for the holidays? Is your tree up as soon as Thanksgiving dinner is put away or do you have a different tradition? Let us know.
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.