Feb 12, 2015
Ask a Designer, ASK THE EXPERT, Des Moines, DES MOINES HOME AND GARDEN SHOW, IOWA, Iowa Events Center, Plan Your Trip, Survival Guide, Talking To A Contractor No comments
How can you get the most out of your experience at the 2015 Des Moines Home + Garden Show? We'll tell you!
FEBRUARY 12 - 15, 2015.
- Bring in your photos, samples, or even your plans to share with the experts. Instead of trying to explain your project or challenge, bring it in! That's the benefit of having the chance to speak face-to-face with hundreds of experts.
- Check out the list of exhibitors before you attend. We encourage you to check out all of the exhibitors, but make a list of exhibitors that will be most helpful for your specific home or garden questions.
- Visit the exhibitors' websites. Check out the exhibitors and their products/services before you attend so you can get some background information before visiting their booth and feel comfortable asking the right questions.
- Create a list of questions that you'd like to ask the experts. Once you get to the show, you might forget some of your questions. Start making a list of questions that come to mind before you get to the Iowa Events Center.
- Make a list of your upcoming projects or things you'd like to do. Whether you're starting on a project in a month or a year, this is your chance to meet with a variety of experts all in one convenient location!
FEBRUARY 12 - 15, 2015.
IOWA EVENTS CENTER
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.