Oct 13, 2015
AB, ALBERTA, COOKING, COOKING STAGE, Edmonton, EDMONTON EXPO CENTRE, EDMONTON FALL HOME SHOW, Kitchen, RECIPE, Recipe Ideas, RECIPES, SONiC 102.9 No comments
Spend hours and hours pinning chef-inspired recipes and chic dinner party ideas, but you never really know where to start when it comes to the actual cooking part? Dreaming is nice, but what if you could actually learn how to master your kitchen and put all of those clever ideas into action?
The Edmonton Fall Home Show’s incredible Cooking Stage sponsored by SONiC 102.9 is sure to provide you with the right ammunition to kick your kitchen projects into high gear. With some of Alberta’s finest culinary experts teaching the audience how to master their meals in our stylish, design-inspired kitchen, you will leave the show floor with delicious recipes, a list of local products to stock your kitchen, and a full belly thanks to mouthwatering samples from the pros themselves.
On top of all that, audience members will also get the chance to win culinary prizes and a one-chance opportunity to speak one-on-one with our featured Cooking Stage presenters. You will be able to pick their brains for tried and true culinary advice, tips, and tricks to rule your kitchen.
Our featured cooking talent includes:
● Erin Howe and Chris Short, instructors at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) in the department of continuing education, who will each be presenting their top level culinary knowledge
● Mercer Tavern’s Robbie Oram, the master of bringing experience and adventure into his inspired dishes
● Phil Wilson, Edmonton’s own “Baconhound” who travels around the city in search of our most mouthwatering meals to share his reviews with friends, family, and foodies
● Ben Chalmers, the magic behind Edmonton’s hugely popular Corso 32
● Nelvin Reyes, a grill mastermind at the luxurious Pampa Steakhouse who has a passion for producing culinary perfection with every dish
● Lindsay Porter, El Cortez’s executive chef brings a taste of modern Latin food with a tequila twist
● Executive Chef Corey Rakowski from 12 Acres showcases his team’s first hand knowledge of growing food and rearing livestock.
● Levi Biddlecome, our red seal certified Asian Fusion aficionado who has used his impressive record of chef experience to open Attila The HUNgry, Edmonton’s first Asian Fusion food truck
● Alexei Boldifreff, NAIT alumni and owner of S’WICH Food Truck, who has experience working in some of the city’s finest restaurants and a passion for producing simple dishes with big, bold flavours
Enjoy a weekend chock-full of culinary excellence brought to you by SONiC 102.9, along with everything you need to make your home design and style vision come to life. The Edmonton Fall Home Show is happening October 23-25, 2015 at the Edmonton Expo Centre.
Don't have tickets yet? Buy 'em in advance to save time and money. Right now you can get 2-for-1 tickets via Facebook. Save BIG on tickets and skip the box office line? It doesn't get much better than that!
Home Show Calendar
- Sept 9-11 | Raleigh Home Show
- Sept 22-25 | Calgary Home + Design Show
- Sept 23-25 | Capital Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Sept 29 - Oct 2 | Jacksonville Home + Patio Show
- Oct 7-9 | Deseret News Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | Edmonton Fall Home Show
- Oct 21-23 | The JoCo Home + Remodeling Show
How to Take Part
I recently discovered the coolest website EVER! Wordle.net generates free and customizable subway art in as quickly as 1 minute. Sim...
Tweet Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining is in full swing! We know you're all preoccupied planning meals and getting the ho...
It's gift giving season! As you prepare your list, consider making a few of your gifts this year. Impress your friends and family w...
Calling all bloggers, designers, and entertaining enthusiasts: we're searching for the next big name in design, entertainment, and all t...
Marketplace Events. Powered by Blogger.